EA and Respawn today unveiled a line up of official Titanfall merchandise.
Providing players new ways to engage and connect with the Titanfall brand, a wide range of licensed merchandise will be available including theTitanfall standard and collector’s edition strategy guides from Prima Games, premium gaming peripherals from Turtle Beach and MadCatz, apparel from Jinx! and Level Up Wear and Titan constructions sets from K’NEX. The full line of Titanfall licensed products consists of:
- Turtle Beach Xbox One Headset
- MadCatz PC gaming peripherals including Keyboard, Xbox 360 headset, PC/MAC/Smart Device Headset, Mouse and Mouse Pad
- Prima Standard and Collector’s Edition Strategy Guides
- Titan Publishing Art Book
- JINX! Apparel & Accessories
- Level Up Wear Apparel and Accessories
- Posters by Trends and GB Eye
- EP Memory USB Drives and Cases
- K’NEX Construction Sets
Titanfall is out March 11th, 2014 in North America, and March 13th in Europe. There will be a beta for Xbox One and PC, and more information about that will be coming soon.
SOURCE: EA Press Release