Respawn has posted the full patch notes for Titanfall Game Update #5. The update is available July 31st on Xbox One and PC, with Xbox 360 release to follow. The update is a free patch; you’ll be prompted to download it when you load up your game.
The new patch adds the Black Market as well; more details on that here.
Game Update 5:
- Daily Challenges – Collect three new Daily Challenges every day. You can have a total of 9 active daily challenges at any one time.
- We have moved Campaign game mode in with the other existing game modes. It will rotate through all maps over and over and you can join at any point.
- Added message when a friendly Pilot with the flag jumps on your Titan in CTF.
- There is now a Gen 1 image which will show up for Gen 1 players in all menus.
NEW FEATURES (X1)
- Added achievements for Frontier’s Edge DLC.
NEW FEATURES (PC)
- More robust multi-GPU support. Rejoice! That second GPU shall no longer sit idle. Thanks to NVIDIA for helping on this!
BUG FIXES (All Platforms)
- Fixed Titan decal unlocks showing up repeatedly.
- Removed pre-lobby after selecting a game mode, now you will be taken directly to the game lobby.
- Made wi-fi hacking count towards Spectre leeching for stats / challenges / insignias.
- Fixed an issue where you could earn enough XP that it would appear to wrap around and reset your level.
- Nuclear Eject: fixed a rare bug where an invincible Titan would be left roaming around the level because the player died upon ejecting.
- Lots of yummy bandwidth optimizations as well as various delicious framerate optimizations have been lovingly hand-crafted and squeezed into the game.
- Fixed case of being smushed into a solid wall while rodeoing and becoming unable to shoot through the Titan.
- Fixed many cases of incorrect or missing impact sounds from explosions including Arc Cannon fire and Cluster Rockets.
- Fixed a server issue when players used the Rematch burn card in areas where they would get stuck.
- Fixed a case of getting a double lock-on with the Archer.
- Fixed an annoying case of the party chat icon not appearing.
- Fixed a case where parties could be split up.
- Fixed text overlap on controller layout menu.
- Fixed some kills/events not counting towards progress on challenges, achievements, or decals.
BUG FIXES (PC)
- Fix for 120/144hz monitors to use the desktop refresh rate for max fps when vsync is disabled or when in windowed mode.
- Fixed weapon fire rate being different when running > 60 fps.