The Titanfall Season Pass has been officially announced after months of rumor and speculation – with some misunderstanding’s on Twitter to add to it all.
The Season Pass will cover the cost of 3 planned DLC releases with a quoted saving of $5/£3, suggesting each DLC pack will cost $10/£8 each without a Season Pass. Although there’re no specifics surrounding the contents of each DLC release, it does state they will include new maps at the very least, with further content “yet to be determined”.
We’d assume additional weapons are in the pipeline, but don’t expect to see anymore Titan’s apart from the 3 included when the game ships.
The Season Pass only applies to the platform you purchase it for, so if you’re wanting to have a Season Pass on both the Xbox 360/Xbox One (for whatever reason) and PC at the same time, you’ll have to buy a pass for each platform.
Here’s some questions and answers to cover the unknown:
Get the Titanfall Season Pass and extend the fight on the Frontier with three new content packs. The Season Pass expands Titanfall by delivering all three planned content packs as soon as they become available at a one-time price of $24.99, a savings of $5. REQUIRES TITANFALL FOR XBOX ONE, XBOX 360 AND XBOX LIVE GOLD, BOTH SOLD SEPARATELY.
For Origin PC gamers we have introduced the Titanfall Digital Deluxe offering which includes both Titanfall for PC and the Season Pass for $79.99. This offering is available now for pre-order within the Origin store.
If you’ve already pre-ordered the standalone game on Origin, we encourage you to take advantage of the Titanfall Digital Deluxe Edition. Please contact EA Help to change your pre-order from Titanfall Standard Edition to Titanfall Digital Deluxe Edition. Representatives will be glad to help you adjust your order to secure your Season Pass content for less.
– Where can I buy the Season Pass for Xbox One, PC or Xbox 360?
– You can purchase the Titanfall Season Pass at participating retailers beginning on March 11th for Xbox One and March 25th for Xbox 360. You can purchase the Season Pass for PC via Origin starting today! Full details for the PC season Pass can be found here: https://www.origin.com/store/buy/titanfall/pc-download/addon/titanfall-season-pass
– Is the Titanfall Digital Deluxe available on Xbox Games Store?
– The Titanfall Digital Deluxe offer is only available for PC and can be purchased on Origin here: https://www.origin.com/store/buy/titanfall/pc-download/base-game/digital-deluxe-edition
– What content is included within the Season Pass.
– Each content pack will contain new Maps. All other content is still to be determined and will be announced as we get closer to their release.
– Where can I buy the Titanfall Digital Deluxe?
– You can purchase the Digital Deluxe Edition of Titanfall here: https://www.origin.com/store/buy/titanfall/pc-download/base-game/digital-deluxe-edition
– Will the Titanfall content packs be available individually?
– Each Titanfall content pack will be available for individual purchase upon their release. You will not be required to purchase the Season Pass.
– Will my Season Pass provide content for both Xbox One and Xbox 360?
– The Titanfall Season Pass will only provide you access for content for the platform your purchase it for. If you purchase the Season Pass for Xbox One, it will allow you access to the 3 individual content packs for Xbox One only.